Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Months later and we are still getting new pics!

Wowza! I got a bunch of emails from a friend Doug Chestnutt with pics he found on his camera so I thought I would share! Thanks Doug!
Above The Clouds

Morning Gold

Brilliant Morning on Pikes Peak

First morning practice, nerves definitely in effect...
Here We GOOOOOOOOO!!!

So much FUN!

On the way back down from a qualifying run.

Guy Martin, JD, Me, & Winner Jeremy Toye
Guy Martin's Monstrocity early in the morning...

Mike had a bit of a rough ride off the edge into the woods... He came out OK and raced a motorbike!!!

Coming in HOT!!!
So many good times, I will be signing up to race again next year. We are working on a more competitive bike and will most likely be shooting for a podium position in the Middleweight Division! Stay Tuned! 

Oh and I forgot to post up about my last race weekend back in Minnesota with the CRA! Will post up about that adventure this weekend!!!! ;)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment