Friday, September 13, 2013

Rearsets and things to slow me down are cool

Sato Racing Rearsets, SEXY!


Brembo RCS 19 Master

Brembo Mechanical Clutch Lever
Adam says he is ready... The bike... Maybe not... ;)


Wow, lots of stuff arrived today! Got a bunch of factory bits and pieces in to get the front end solid and get the swingarm finally torqued in as well! Brembo is just simply amazing, the clutch lever arrived today and all I can say is WOW... Amazing quality stuff! Got the HEL front lines on thanks to Phil @ Moto-Heaven and once we get the rear end kind of figured out the HEL rear line will get put on as well! The big part of the day is the Sato Rearsets... These things are amazing, the quality is top notch and they come with ALL the pieces to get them installed! Yes, they are expensive, but the quality is there for sure! Now if they would get things setup for GP shifting I would be happy... I will be modifying them as I will not race a bike without GP shifting. Yes, I am picky! Well, that is all for now! More parts arriving next week hopefully! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment