Saturday, May 31, 2014

Off To High Plains Raceway!


Project Supertwin loaded up and ready to head to the track for her first track day! 


The day went really well, had almost zero issues, and I cannot tell you how excited I am to get this bike all dialed in and sorted out. We used the day to literally get in as many laps as possible to get some good seat time. 60+ laps later and the bike had been mostly flawless, only issue we had was the shifter tab came loose and I had to come in and re-loctite the bolt and headed back out.

Here is a video of a lap around High Plains Raceway in Byers, CO:

Then here is a pucker factor moment when I mis-judged the entrance of turn 3 and decided to try off roading with slicks:

All in all it was a Great day! I am looking forward to getting some more seat time on her and am really looking forward to racing her up Pikes Peak next month!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment