Thursday, June 12, 2014

Slipper What?

So they say I can put a new clutch in and make the bike feel more like my 2 strokes... I say YES PLEASE!!! Too much engine braking for my liking with the stock setup! Alan @ Racing Unlimited says he has just the item for me and it has arrived:



The next step is lets get her installed and see what she does:

So then we have to hide that beauty under the clutch cover unfortunately... I really do hate hiding bits like this! After putting it back together I did a little "neighborhood testing" and it feels a lot better already! Heading down to PPIR Sunday to give it a real go on track before heading up on Pikes Peak and to see if I need to make any more adjustments!

We also made some progress on the graphics here, stay tuned for the next addition to the blog!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment