Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving from Project Supertwin!

Well, we have not had too much happening in the Just-Us Racing race shop here in Colorado! 
 
Waiting on a few things and then we can get back to it, making plans now to go to the Isle of Man in August for the practice week of the Manx GP. Hoping to get a little more of this giant puzzle figured out and see how they run things over on the Rock! 
 
Kind of amazing to me all of the options to get to the Isle of Man and flying in is seeming to be the best/most reasonable way to get there. Was going to rent a car over in Ireland and ferry over but the ferry pricing is ridiculous to say the least so flying in is the way I am going! Visiting Joey's Bar is going to have to wait until 2015 I guess...
 
On other fronts I am also working on getting signed up for the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, this will be my first "Real" Road Race and I am so stoked! I can't wait!!!
 
With that we will have some new updates coming soon, plenty of stuff in the works and it is gonna be good! Wishing all of you in the states a Happy Thanksgiving and hope everyone has a great time with family and friends.
 
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment