Sunday, October 27, 2013

Is that an Engine getting installed???

2012 Ninja 650 Engine with only 153 miles on it arrived Friday!

Engine looks like it wants to be installed doesn't it?

Getting the engine installed required the help of my lovely wife Sue. ;)

One engine installed!

Pretty stoked to have the shock and engine in!
Well, that was interesting! Friday afternoon the engine and a bunch of electronics arrived and then I left to go up to Steamboat Springs for the weekend... Needless to say my mind was almost always thinking about putting this engine in and getting the rest of the components all figured out! So when we got home tonight the first thing I did was start putting the engine in! Heck I even got the wife to help!!! She puts up with me I think... Surprised she keeps me around honestly! Hahaha!!!

So now we have a wiring harness to work on cutting up and turning into a race harness and hopefully some bodywork arrives here this week so we can start cutting parts off the frame that we don't need! 

Stay tuned for more progress reports soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment